As a Sr. Virtualization Systems Admin you will provide server virtualization services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified Non-secure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET), SECRET Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET), and coalition network portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN). You will support NETCOM in applying architecture to the Army Enterprise Global Fabric Program programs at various life cycle stages.
This position is in Fort Huachuca, Arizona; some relocation assistance, while not guaranteed, may be available.
- Support, administer and maintain the operation of enterprise data center systems comprised of both physical and virtual servers, storage, backups, monitoring and automation as well as Hybrid Cloud management
- Managing Microsoft WIN20XX, VMware vSphere, VMware vRealize Cloud Management Suite with emphasis on automation, and enterprise storage and backup system administration, installation and on-going maintenance experience.
- Working with VMware software defined data center products and tools for troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Manage and Administer physical and virtual servers, primarily Windows 2012/2016 servers
- Support and management of server virtualization, server provisioning, physical server maintenance, security compliance and daily operations
- Maintain server lifecycle - provisioning, maintenance, and decommissioning of the hardware
- Maintain the virtualized server environment via configuration, implementation, management and support activities
- Maintain the VMware VDI environment via configuration, implementation, management and support activities
- Maintain the security baseline compliance via configuration, implementation, and remediation activities
- Monitor the virtual server infrastructure environmentÃ¢Â?Â?s health status, service performance, and utilization
- Implement and maintain continuous compliance to information security policies and technical standards, report and remediation of non-compliances
- Apply regular security patches and software update
- Current Active Secret Security Clearance (required at performance start date).
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 years of practical experience or 6 years of direct related experience in lieu of degree requirement.
- IAM I certification (Security+ CE, CAP, or GSLC) required
- Current Computing Environment (CE) certification (attainable within 6 months of performance start date): VCA, VCP or equivalent OEM certification
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.