Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services is looking for Senior RF Signal Processing Engineer to join our M2C System Engineering team in Aurora, Colorado.
Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
The Senior RF Signal Processing Engineer will be a team member of a dynamic and multidiscipline development team within the Advanced Mission Solutions (AMS) program area. Responsibilities will span the development and fielding life cycle from initial concept definition through detailed design, development, and qualification testing and into fielding and customer support. The team member will work on a small, tightly focused team to accomplish assigned tasking/milestones and work with the staff leadership to ensure adherence to budgets, plans, and schedules. The ideal candidate will have experience with radio frequency (RF) communications links and systems, algorithm prototyping/modeling, waveform design, and software-defined radios.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a current/active TS/SCI clearance
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus up to 40k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI and that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
• Minimum 8+ years of related work experience
• Experience with waveform design and application
• Experience with signal modulation application
• Familiar with communication links
• Working knowledge using Matlab or X-MIDAS or related languages for algorithm prototyping and simulation
• Working knowledge with software development in C/C++ or related languages
• Understanding of software development processes and their application to programs
• Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI
Desired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
• Working knowledge of spread spectrum communication signals and systems
• Experience designing for and implementing algorithms on software-defined radios
• Experience developing with Python and Java
• Experience developing on Linux operating system
• Experience developing with X-Midas
• Experience developing with Redhawk
B.S./M.S. in Engineering or Computer Science, Physics, Math, or related STEM degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.