HCI | Integrated Solutions (www.hc-inc.net)
This position is on-site and requires a Bachelors Degree in Business or a Logistics related field. The Consultant shall have 5 or more years of experience in logistics or related field of progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector. 2 Years of on-site DLA experience highly desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead duties including, but not limited to:
1. Interface with the client on a day-to-day basis.
2. Support the completion of specific tasks of a project within estimated time frames and budget constraints.
3. Supports presentations and client meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Knowledge of Defense Logistics Agency wholesale and retail inventory supporting industrial and operational requirements
2. Knowledge of the supply chain and integration with retail and military service industrial sites
3. Knowledge of Quality Assurance for DOD contracts.
4. Demonstrate communications skills with all levels of management
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. A Bachelors Degree in a logistics related field is required.
2. A Secret Security clearance.
3. 5 or more years experience in logistics or related field.