HCI | Integrated Solutions (www.hc-inc.net)
This position is on-site and requires a Masters Degree in a logistics related field. The Project Lead shall possess a minimum of Twenty (20) Years of experience in logistics or related field of progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector. 5 years experience in DLA is highly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead duties including, but not limited to:
1. Manage multitask projects of high complexity.
2. Provide guidance and direction for specific tasks and sub-tasks of projects under this contract.
3. Responsible for formulating design, implementation and management of assigned projects.
4. Provide quality control of projects and interface with client on project specific issues
5. Ensure projects are completed within the estimated time frames and budget constraints.
6. Deliver presentations and leads client meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Knowledge of DoD & DLA organization and structure
2. Knowledge of wholesale and retail inventory supporting industrial and operational requirements
3. Knowledge of the supply chain and integration with retail and military service industrial sites
4. Knowledge of Quality Assurance for DOD contracts.
5. Knowledge of management and leadership for a DOD contract team.
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. A Masters degree in a logistics related field.
2. A Secret Security clearance.
3. 20 years of experience in logistics or related field of progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector. 5 years experience in DLA is highly preferred.