The SANGCOM Future Support Contract is a 3 year service delivery programme with the client being the UK Ministry of Defence in Saudi Arabia and the customer (user community) being the Saudi Arabia National Guard. There will be a total of approximately 120 KBR personnel, situated in Riyadh, Dammam and Jeddah, with a supply chain of 25 organisations and up to 800 personnel in total across the programme. The contract is expected to mobilise in Mar 2019 with full service commencement, taking over from the incumbent, in May 2019.
We will be using Enterprise Service Management (ESM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles to deliver the following workstreams:
- Support to the SANG Network to deliver IP Telephony to 80,000 users at 350 sites and host applications such as Network Management System, Cable Management System and Remedy incident management software.
- This will include the operation of Service Desks in Riyadh, Dammam and Jeddah.
- Support to maintain operational capability of Fixed and Deployable equipment and capabilities.
- Technical & English Language Training in Riyadh and 3 regional locations.
- Built Estate maintenance & upkeep.
- Design and deliver a new Management Information System to support the PMO.
The Assistant Change Manager will work within the Project Management Office assisting the Change Manager (Fixed and Deployable) and the Change Manager (Facilities Management). The primary task is to assist with preparing changes for approval and manage the implementation of the Change Management Process.
3. Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Engineering Degree or similar
- A minimum of 5 years relevant change management and project controls experience.
- Preference for certification as a Practitioner in a recognised PM methodologies, APM or Prince2.
- Have or be able to obtain necessary security clearance.
Experience and Skills:
- Proven record of implementation of Change Management practices on projects.
- Experience in preparation, dissemination and training out of the change process.
- In depth knowledge of change control methods and tools.
- Analytical background with skills in problem identification and resolution.
- Confidence to communicate with people at different levels in the business.
- Able to successfully manage time, plans, projects and other related tasks.
- Ability to work with remote and distributed teams from a variety of backgrounds and differing skillsets.
- Experience of working in a ITIL Service Management environment.
- Experience of working in a secure environment.
4. Core Responsibilities and Duties
The Assistant Change Manager shall assist the Change Manager in implementing a consistent approach to the management of Change across the contract which will comply with the overall programme approach implemented by the Authority, in accordance with the Change Control Procedure.
The role will interface with:
- The Change Manager, and through that position with:
KBR Commercial manager and his team.
Chief Technical Officer
Service Operations team.
- Assist with monitoring programme and project progress, risks and responses, and identifying potential change requests, in concert with the Risk Manager and the relevant programme delivery staff.
- Assist with receiving, coordinating and managing through to completion change requests.
- Assist with preparing the necessary papers and change requests, including option assessments and recommendations for Change Control to be reviewed by the Governance Boards.
- Assist with co-ordinating the technical and cost Impact Assessments.
- Assist with evaluating changes, assessing impact and collating advice from across the Programme / contract.
- Assist with maintaining all information associated with Changes within the Service Management tools.
- Assist with managing all aspects of implementation of Changes to the live network.
- Assist with ensuring that the outcome of each change is reflected in the schedule, risk register and cost plans as required.
Job: Real Estate Services
Primary Location: Saudi Arabia
Req ID: 1079884