IT Desktop Analyst Tech Mid
- Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
Provides customer service support for computers and office applications.
- Provides technical computer assistance to users by diagnosing and resolving problems
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties
- Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist internal users
- Identifies, investigates and researches user questions and problems as well as recognizing, researching, isolating and resolving information systems problems
- Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional or service personnel for appropriate services, repairs, training and follow –up
- Under general supervision, provides second – tier support to end users for either PC, Server or mainframe applications and hardware
- Handles problems that the first tier of help desk support is unable to resolve
- Escalates more complex problems to senior level
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Demonstrate knowledge of personal computer hardware configuration and setup
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to install various types of software
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline. Two (2) years of experience in help desk/customer service environment or related field may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in software support and installations
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
More Jobs For Veterans...