Front End Of The Business Contracts and Supply Chain (C&SC) Capture Lead to support Global Training Solutions (GTS) Mission Area within IIS. This position is located in Orlando FL, and reports directly to the IIS C&SC Mission Area Director. This individual will collaborate with business development to support all Contracts and Supply Chain activities from initial opportunity review through submission of Request for Proposal responses.
This position will be responsible for leading various Contracts and Supply Chain (C&SC) capture activities for the Global Training Solutions (GTS) Mission Area within IIS. This position is located in Orlando FL, and reports directly to the IIS C&SC Mission Area Director. This individual will support the GTS business area through the development and implementation of C&SC strategies, the individual will collaborate with business development to support pre-award C&SC activity within the Mission Area to include ad hoc functions to develop C&SC component of the win strategy, close all pre-proposal actions, produce the necessary C&SC proposal deliverables that are compliant to the customer Request For Proposal, respond to post-proposal customer questions, and transition the capture to the execution phase. To those ends, this individual will collaborate closely with Business Development and Engineering to characterize the pursuit, develop strategic C&SC solution sets and capabilities that serve to differentiate IIS from its competition, coordinate with C&SC Leadership and functional leads to ensure resource availability and establish transition planning procedures to ensure mission success. This position is responsible for integrating the teaming agreement process during the proposal stage ensuring teaming success and proper supplier selection. GTS programs are geographically dispersed and may require some travel (both domestic and international).
• 10+ years (G11) of applicable contracts management and subcontract management experience ideally in a gov’t contractor environment similar to Raytheon
• Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain a security clearance
• Significant related experience, both domestic and international, preferably in multiple aspects of Supply Chain, Business Management, and/or Contracts Management in a services and COTS based environment including capture and proposal activities.
• Demonstrated IPT leadership skills, and experience leading large teams; ability to coach, motivate and empower others. Strong negotiation skills and the ability to lead effectively and resolve conflict within a matrix environment. Demonstrated ability to influence key decision-makers and to effectively interact with partners and customers
• Strong project management skills and ability to convert business unit customer requirements into executable Contract and Supply Chain strategies. Ability to develop and execute project plans within budget and schedule constraints, ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs and priorities.
• Excellent risk and opportunity management methodologies and problem resolution techniques. Strong critical thinking skills, ability to exercise independent judgment and manage complexity and ambiguity
• Working knowledge of government contract processes, supply chain processes and related systems, proposal support, subcontract management, and logistics and asset management
• Working knowledge of US Government acquisition laws and regulations (FAR) and Uniform Contract Format
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of Raytheon Contracts and Supply Chain processes and related systems, proposal support, subcontract management, and logistics and asset management
• Significant domestic and international experience in multiple aspects of Supply Chain, Business Management, and/or Contracts Management in a services and COTS based environment including capture and proposal activities
• Experience leading, or having played a significant role supporting, proposal activities including sourcing and teaming strategies, negotiation and execution of teaming agreements, small business plans, supply chain strategies, pricing and costing of supply chain labor BOEs and outsourced materials and services, material program and subcontract management plans, and proposal text writing and/or Contracts experience developing sell strategies which include terms/conditions, contract geometry, and shaping.
• Working knowledge of Raytheon Integrated Product Development System, Earned Value Management System and Integrated Master Planning/Integrated Master Scheduling
• If internal Raytheon candidate: Raytheon R6S Specialist and Raytheon PM Level 6 or Contracts Level 4, MPM Level 4, SubK Level 4 or Acquisition Level 4 certified
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Government Contracting, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Engineering or related field. M.B.A or M.S. preferred. Or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 136952
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.