KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Senior Cobra Business Analyst
Under general direction, this candidate will performs a full range of advanced level professional duties and serve as a Cobra Subject Matter Expert and team leader for critical business functions in support of programs and projects. This candidate will serves as technical advisor to contract/project management team as it relates to business tools to support program/project setup, system architecture and procedures to achieve Program/Project goals. This candidate will be required to provide tools training to the Business Management/PP&C staff; provides guidance in Planning and supporting EVM FAR policies. In addition, this individual will provide direction for the support, maintenance and monitoring of the solutions infrastructure. Functional scope will also cover report generation, tools standardization and sox's controls. The Senior Business Systems Analyst will collaborate with end-users, management, vendors, and IT colleagues across the organization.
- Serve as technical tools advisor to the PP&C teams using Cobra and other Planning Tools.
- Supports the IHO and Business Units in the tools integration of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), OBS, Rate tables, Resource structures and Calendars for new Contracts/Projects setup.
- Lead/participate in projects implementing applications and solutions that are strategic enablers to business goals and develop knowledge of business process.
- Work closely with teams across multiple business units to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Oversee the full systems life cycle and participate in the design, coding, testing, implementing and support of application software and enterprise integration.
- Support IT in the application testing of upgrades and patching.
- Ensure the availability and effectiveness of information systems to meet or exceed business needs; utilizing internal SLAs and KPIs.
- Lead new contracts/projects to successful conclusion by determining the operational environment for new applications /solutions in alignment with the corporate standards.
- Serve as Liaison between the relevant key stakeholders in the business office and IT Business Systems.
- Communicate and report on all Business Systems activities to colleagues and management.
- Support new corporate initiates, as requested.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of Integrated Project Management Principles and Guidelines.
- Basic EVM knowledge preferred; knowledge of ANSI/EIA- 748A.
- Experience with Program Control software such as Deltek Cobra, Deltek MPM.
- Experience with project scheduling tools such as Oracle Primavera, MS Project.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint).
- Knowledge of Deltek Products, preferred.
- Excellent in quantitative, analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- PMP or EVM related Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative discipline (e.g. Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Information Systems)
Job: IT Business Processes
Primary Location: US-US-VA-Arlington
Other Locations: US-Maryland
Req ID: 1080191