Responsibilities of Position:
- Support various Property Management Outcomes, including but not limited to: Acquisition, Receipt, Receiving and Identification, Relief of Stewardship, Records, Utilization, Physical Inventory, Maintenance, Closeout and Subcontractor Control.
- Maintains property accountability records by physically tagging accountable property and loading and updating records in eQuip System database.
- This includes acquired assets - analyze acquisition documentation to ensure all pertinent data is available (SAP query, eQuip, shipping documentation, etc.) to accurately record required data fields, such as part number, nomenclature, model, manufacturer, serial number, purchase order, acquisition value, accountable department, contract code, property type, user, location, etc.
- May also includes fabricated assets – Analyze, process, validate and input Tool Orders, Test Equipment Delivery Notices, Tool Modifications and Test Equipment Modifications.
- Update official records to reflect inventory, movement and relief of stewardship through shipment, transfer, loss, disposal through objective evidence obtained from incoming and outgoing shipping documentation, authorized transfer documents (DD1149, contract mod), excess property reports, guard gate logs, metrology reports, etc.
- Coordinates property control activities to ensure continual accountability of government, associate contractor, and company property is in accordance with applicable regulations and procedures.
- Assesses anomalies deviating from processes and procedures and provides recommendations for corrective actions and resolutions to assure functional compliance.
- Actively participates in internal Tier accountability boards and the execution of corrective action and Rapid Problem Solving (RPS) plans.
- Actively participates in the Sites Property Coordinator/Custodian Committee.
- Support internal and external property audits.
- Coordinate with cross functional sites and various functional groups for the disposal of surplus or obsolete material and equipment.
- Adhere and perform to Organizational Goals and receives general guidance on how to accomplish them.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Performs at developmental level with task focus.
- Applies basic theories, principles, and concepts as applicable to Business Functions, Government Property, and operating requirements.
- Receives guidance, assistance, and review of tasks from the Property or Designated Leader.
- Participates as team member, including Tier Accountability boards, and may lead routine tasks.
- Interfaces with various functional groups and personnel internally and external customers minimally.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 8 years of directly related experience.
- NPMA Certification Preferred.
- Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail
A* *dditional Attributes and Skills Required/Sought:
- Understanding of government regulations, including the life cycle of property management (acquisition through final disposition).
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), specifically FAR 45 and 52.245-1 is desired.
- CPPS certified or the ability to achieve CPPS certification within 6 months from start date.
- Inventory control and record-keeping skills preferable.
- Familiarity with SAP and eQuip or other electronic database systems a plus as well as the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Very high level of accuracy and attention to detail coupled with excellent follow through capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across functional groups.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task in order to meet the needs of production and asset management.
- Strong organizational skills and experience in a manufacturing environment is desired.
- Greenbelt certified or the ability to obtain Greenbelt certification within 6 months from start date.
- Strong PC skills especially with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Global Asset Management
Primary Location: US-US-CA-Torrance
Req ID: 1080209