General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
GDIT is currently seeking a Junior HR Admin for a contract in Kuwait. Secret Clearance is required.
1. Performs casualty liaison activities and ensures timely, accurate information flow.
a. Conducts patient tracking (wounded, injured, and ill) within the Combat Support Hospital (CSH)
b. Interacts with Nurse Case Managers, Division and Corps G1s and Brigade S1s, and the Theater Casualty Assistance Center in order to facilitate patient transition; maintains administrative database of Soldiers in transition process.
c. Generates reports utilizing the Defense Casualty Information Processing System to send updates to the Casualty Assistance Center. Ensures accurate and timely reporting of casualties that occur within their area of responsibility.
2. Maintains and provides status of casualties at Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) to reporting units and the theater CAC.
a. Reviews each patient’s status, documents newly arrived patients, and collects casualty related information for entry into the DCIPS database.
b. Responsible for providing regulatory progress and supplemental updates on the health of Soldiers and Civilians admitted /transitioning to a MTF to reporting units and the Theater CAC.
c. Conducts patient tracking using the Transportation Command Regulating and Command and Control Evacuation System and Transition Minimized Differential Signaling.
3. Knowledgeable in the execution of systems and procedures in accordance with Department of the Army and Department of Defense regulations which facilitate accurate and timely reporting of casualties and transmittal of casualty information to reporting commands and the theater Casualty Assistance Center.
a. Collects and delivers fax, email, courier, and phone (secure and non-secure) services necessary for team to transmit reports. Ensures team is aware of all reports processed during shift by updating a pass on brief.
b. Monitors systems access and availability and provides theater CAC, CSH's Patient Administration Section, and reporting units system report.
4. Maintains point of contact (POC) listing that contains names, phone numbers, and email addresses for the team's chain of command, site and administrative POCs (i.e. billeting, messing, transportation, equipment support, etc.).
5. Maintains security clearance for secure communications.
6. CLT Clerk is flexible to perform Personnel Accountability (PA) duties IAW ATP 1-0.2 depending on mission requirements. Personnel accountability is by-name management of the location and duty status of all personnel assigned or attached to a unit. It includes tracking the movement of Soldiers, military members of other Services, DOD and DA Civilians, and CAAF as they arrive at and depart from a unit for duty.
1-3 years of related administrative experience.
Contract Requirement: 2 years of related HR admin experience.
Commented [DJ1]: Basic CLT duties of ensuring patient is tracked and keeping CMD/TCAC informed.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Associates Degree preferred.