full-time employee contract
The Command Post of the Future (CPOF) Field Service Representative's job is to develop, integrate, field, and support the core mission command computing environments and applications for the Army's operating forces to provide a user-defined common operational picture (COP) and real-time situational awareness. The journeyman candidate will support the Warfighter for garrison, exercise, combat operations and contingencies. The Field Service Representative shall support pre-deployment exercises with field software engineering, over the shoulder technical assistance, providing on-site diagnostic and corrective actions, and capturing and reporting requirements.
• Configure, repair, troubleshoot and possess a working knowledge of Battle Command Common Services (BCCS), Command Post of the Future (CPOF), SharePoint, Command Web or Common Tactical Viewer (CTV). Knowledge in multiple systems and advantage.
• Possess a working knowledge in performing analysis of systems’ operation.
• Proficient in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting networks, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, Battle Command Common Services (BCCS) Server Stacks, CPOF Repository, CPOF Data Bridge, and CPOF Mid-Tier.
• Knowledge of and experience in the utilization of operating systems and database management systems.
• Provide system maintenance and administrative functions including: system configuration and modifications; adding, removing and replacing hardware and software items; system start up, shut down, backup and restore; database administration and maintenance; and system user access control.
• Required to install, configure, repair and trouble shoot, and must possess a working knowledge in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting, Enterprise Services including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Virtual Servers, Microsoft Windows Server, and SharePoint Server), IAW the TMC Battlefield Command and Control Servers (BCCS) documentation.
• Provide integration of systems via the BCCS Command and Control Registry (C2R), and Data Distribution Services (DDS)/ Publish and Subscribe Service (PASS) and troubleshoot MC systems connecting thru BCCS.
• Provide administration of the servers at Division and Corps level and support to Brigade (BDE) and below level
• Leadership Skills
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Ability to use MS Office
• Interpersonal and People Skills
• Ability to use PC
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Listening Skills
• Multi-Tasking Abilities
• Active Secret Clearance
• Current Security+ Certification with current CE
Other Skills Preferred:
• Familiar with Network and System Integration
- Minimum 3 Years Of Qualified Experience with BA/BS.
- Minimum 6 Years Of Qualified Experience without BA/BS