full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Senior Systems Administrator in the Colorado Springs, CO area, with strong customer relationships.
• Manage the functionality and efficiency of a network operations center supporting IT infrastructure at multiple locations.
• Develop, track, revise and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of information technology and computing resources, and assure and sustain the integrity and security of servers, systems and service accounts.
• Diagnose and solve customer issues, manage customer accounts, perform account establishment and repair, and find ways to improve support procedures.
• Assist end-users through Email, Phone and Remote assistance
• Respond to requests and conduct, track and report computer systems and hardware accountability and materiel destruction.
• Utilize tools/utilities to provide remote technical support services on desk-side equipment employees and contractors as able.
• Maintains written documentation of incidents and escalate issues to the appropriate level of support as required by documented policy and procedures.
• Patch and maintain servers, workstations, SANs, etc.
• Deploy software through use of technologies such as SCCM. Conduct remote imaging and configurations of geographically separated systems.
• Provide advice and training to end-users, and guide and inform senior leadership.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
• Participate in special projects as required.
• BS or BA degree in a Computer Science or a related scientific discipline or five (5) or more years of relative experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
• Must possess 0-3 years of experience in an administrator position.
• Must be a self-starter who can take senior-leader guidance and intent, and oversee the operations of independent and collaborative, assigned projects.
• Must be DoD 8570.01-M compliant, IAT II. (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, or SSCP)
• Current MCSA certification
• Able to perform shift work to include nights and weekends
• Demonstrated experience in analysis simulation environment, configuring/troubleshooting software/hardware enhancements, application deployments, and infrastructure upgrades in a dynamic information systems hosting environment.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI