full-time employee contract
QA Leads typically performs all functional duties independently. Provides guidance or direction to deployed QA personnel, working independently with minor minimal supervision or guidance. Inspects work in progress and record observations. Prepares corrective action plans based on data, observations, and reports. Submits recommendations for any required training to improve quality control processes or skills to correct identified deficiencies. Assists in maintaining compliance requirements across multiple projects at various frequencies.
• Assists in maintaining the accuracy of the program Quality Management System.
• Ensures deliverables are submitted accurately and on time.
• Documents and tracks the delivery of program deliverables.
• Prepares deliverables and associated status reports using Microsoft Office.
• Updates Standard Operating Procedures and Forms used to execute daily program management office activities and field level maintenance, inspection, supply and logistical operations.
• Assists in maintaining and tracking program non-conformances and associated corrective/preventive action reports.
• Audits internal policies/procedures and makes recommendations for process improvement.
Three (3) to 10 years of experience and a BA/BS or MA/MS degree. Ability to work independently with minor minimal supervision or guidance. Inspects work in progress and record observations. Preferred experience to perform the full range of inspections on wheeled vehicles and mission integrated components to include; preventative maintenance, in process, functional, pre- operational, conditional and final inspections. Ability to read schematics, wiring diagrams and following technical manual procedural sequences. Preferred experience in the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), hazardous material handling, disposal and storage to include Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).Experience providing administrative support and coordination to a contract, project or task.
• Experience preparing and managing correspondence, reports and documents, implementing and maintaining office systems, schedules and calendars, handling incoming mail and other material, set up and maintaining file systems, collating information, and maintaining databases.
• Knowledge and experience with Quality Management Systems – familiarity with ISO 9001 a plus.
• Experience auditing internal policies/procedures and recommending process improvement initiatives.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.