Raytheon is seeking a Network Administrator with strong networks background to join our team. The Network Administrator functions as part of the team to provide installation, testing, rapid troubleshooting and problem resolution for multiple network environments around the world. This includes implementation of new network designs, changes to and day to day operational support of existing network systems. The Network Administrator may be called upon to provide assistance with issues that are not strictly network related. The Network Administrator works to maintain, as well as extend technical proficiency not only in network systems, but other areas of program technical need.
This position requires US Citizenship with an existing DoD Secret clearance
• 4+ years’ experience installation and configuration of Cisco enterprise network equipment
including network problem characterization, and resolution
• Working understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite, (ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, IP)
• Experience with LAN routing (static, EIGRP, OSPF)
• Experience with LAN switching (PVST+, 802.1q trunking, VLAN)
• Experience with Cisco routers and switches
• Experience troubleshooting network issues
• Familiarity TCP/IP addressing, including efficient IP space allocation using VLSM
• Understanding of the layered model of networking (OSI)
• Must be willing and able to work after hours on call support
• Must be willing to travel approximately 50% to off-site locations for installations and
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.