Systems Maintenance Engineer
Colorado Springs, CO
The Systems Maintenance Engineer will possess the ability to technically diagnose, mitigate/troubleshoot issues, and contribute to an on-site team providing 24x7 support to the C2BMC application suites that are globally dispersed in different time zones.
- Lead or participate in system troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance activities, to include on-site and/or telephonic maintenance support.
- Serve as C2BMC application subject matter expert providing Level 2 troubleshooting, break fix and preventative maintenance actions, which involved interaction with remote C2BMC sites and different levels of leadership within the C2BMC Command Center
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Minimum of Security+ required Technical Skill Required:
- Experience with IBM Smart Cloud Control Desk (SCCD), user interface customization and development.
- System Administration and Application to ensure uptime, performance, resources and security of the system is sustained and anomalies are fixed efficiently.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience to direct the assessment and development of Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) and/or Operating Instructions (OIs) to effectively administer, operate and manage services under C2BMC operational control.
- Extensive knowledge trouble ticket processes. (Preferably Tivoli) â€¢ Proficiency in Microsoft Visio, Project, Word, PowerPoint and/or Excel
- Self-starting problem solver, capable of planning, coordinating, directing and controlling their individual projects, and possess the capability to work with limited supervision and lead trouble shooting efforts to resolution.
- Previous experience and sound knowledge of C2BMC System or Missile Defense.
- Scripting on Linux, UNIX or Windows servers and Windows Workstation.
- Understanding of Two-Factor Authentication administration.
- Experienced in IT Service Management (ITSM) principles.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8 years of professional experience.
- Candidate must meet minimum requirements of DOD 8570 IAT II certification (Security +, etc).
Position is normally Mon - Fri: may require on-call, evening and weekend support during system anomalies and or tests. This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.