Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) has an exciting opportunity open for an Executive Administrative Assistant. This position will report to the Vice President of Human Resources. In this role, the executive admin will support the Vice President with daily business administrative and coordination responsibilities, including preparation of presentations and reports, arranging meetings, tracking expenses, arranging domestic travel, management of calendar, interfacing with other functions and Raytheon businesses, other Raytheon Vice Presidents & Executives, and performing special projects as required.
The executive admin will manage verbal & written communications and perform other administrative tasks as necessary to promote effective and efficient operation of the SAS Human Resources function. The successful candidate must have the ability to understand the workflow of the functional area and add value by being able to prioritize. The executive admin will be expected to foster a collaborative work environment while balancing the needs of internal staff and external business partners. It is essential that this person exercises excellent judgment and discretion when interacting with others and in managing information. The ideal candidate is professional, organized, able to multitask, has strong communication skills (both written and verbal), and has the ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality.
- Assist with the preparation of internal management reports (weekly/monthly) and presentations ensuring on-time delivery
- Attend meetings; capture actions and maintain action list to ensure follow up
- Schedule meetings, including securing the necessary resources (booking conference rooms, ensuring the appropriate technology needed is available, arranging catering, etc.)
- Coordinate materials prior to meetings
- Coordinate domestic (and possibly international) travel arrangements and prepare expense reports
- Interface with senior level internal customers and employees
- Calendar management, meeting schedule and coordination with internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships and communication channels with other executive assistants and the HR Leadership Team
- 8+ years of professional administrative experience supporting a senior leader in a medium to large organization
- Experience handling confidential and non-routine information
- Experience managing multiple calendars – arranging time and logistics in domestic and international settings
- Experience interacting with senior levels of leadership effectively
- Experience in proactive management of work products, anticipating needs, requirements, and actions.
- Demonstrated efficiency on use of personal computers and MS Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; able to communicate well and respond effectively and with good judgment to non-routine requests or situations
- Excellent customer service skills (presence/phone) – professional, positive, and collaborative attitude
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
- Ability to prioritize work within a multi-tasking environment and stay on top of task deadlines and due dates
- Experience planning and organizing schedules and events
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.