Raytheon Company is seeking an experienced Indirect Category Manager to provide category management for Corporate Software. You will support the Enterprise in driving improved affordability, efficiency, and supply base performance with our commercial/DoD indirect partners by leading Strategic Sourcing initiatives aligned with Company-wide goals and objectives.
Specifically, as a category manager, you will source, negotiate, implement, and manage enterprise-wide strategic agreements covering both Indirect and Direct requirements managing spend of ~$300M; as well as manage supplier performance. Further, it is essential to cultivate internal stakeholder relationships, as well as develop strong professional relationships with key suppliers.
Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Executing and managing Enterprise-Wide Strategic Agreements
- Ensuring Agreements are compliant to Policies and Procedures
- Driving supplier performance in order to meet contractual requirements
- Managing tactical and strategic relationships with key suppliers
- Developing and leading category and negotiation strategies
- Minimum of 8 years supply chain experience with related Bachelor’s degree or 6 years supply chain experience with a Master’s Degree
- Experience with Price Analysis Techniques, Long Term Strategic Agreements, Proposals and Sourcing Events
- Experience interfacing with internal and external stakeholders including leadership team members, building and managing teams, as well as working with cross functional teams
- Proven negotiation skills with the ability to define strategies, lead sourcing events and negotiations including Price and Terms & Conditions
- Ability to work within a diverse team environment and across multiple disciplines
- Ability to understand and utilize spend and industry data analytics to develop category and negotiation strategies
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Previous experience managing Corporate Software enterprise-type agreements with Suppliers such as: Microsoft, SAP and Oracle
- Strong leadership skills and ability to be a change agent
- External Certifications (CPSM, CFCM)
- Internal Certifications (Minimum Tier 4 Subcontract or MPM)
- Advanced Related Degree
- Secret security clearance or ability to obtain secret security clearance
- Experience managing Aerospace or Defense subcontracts
- Experience with FAR, DFAR and ITAR
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.