IIS is seeking an Administrative Associate Sr to support the RMS Physical and Cyber Security staff. Duties include, but are not limited to:
Make domestic and international travel arrangements for managers and support staff.
Manage leadership email and calendar appointments.
Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
Filing and retrieving records, documents, and reports.
Create and maintain detailed excel databases as directed by your manager.
Ability to analyze information and track it using Excel databases
Create Purchase Requests (PR) and advance the PR through Supply Chain until a PO is issued. Track the status of all purchase orders.
Provide general administrative support.
Process expense statements via WEBTE. Process e-check statements.
Schedule and arrange meetings, including conference room reservations, catering services and other related responsibilities.
Order replacement cellular phones
Coordinate small office/cubicle moves.
Accurately record minutes from meetings
Back up GSS Director's executive administrator.
Coordinate services with office supply vendor, coffee supplier, copier supplier and repair, caterers, hotel conference personnel, and other outside services as required.
Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines.
Serve as a database administrator for Rshare, International Travel Approval & Tracking System (ITATS), and similar platforms.
Support hiring events.
Manage the Department morale budget.
The department has the following expectations of someone in this role:
• The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing high levels of service to many internal and external stakeholders.
• The ability to handle sensitive information with the highest level of confidentiality, adhering to all applicable security and process requirements.
• Must have at least four years of experience working in a business office setting in an administrative assistant/administrative support role that included:
o Answering phones, managing schedules and coordinating meetings.
o Use of Microsoft Office tools to include, Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook.
o Scheduling meetings, conference calls, and departmental events
o Making employee travel arrangements (airlines, hotels, rental cars, etc.)
o monitoring programs as directed by management, and seeing the programs through to completion
Must be able to obtain and maintain a US DoD Secret security clearance (US Citizenship is required.)
• Reliable and consistent demeanor with a strong focus on customer service.
• Experience working in an Aerospace and Defense company.
• Experience using Raytheon processes, systems and tools
• Professional, confidential and reliable. Must be consistent in presenting a positive image and brand.
An active Secret clearance is preferred.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.