General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Required skills/experience: Enterprise service delivery, IT ticketing system experience, Team Lead/Manager experience, flexible schedule, developing/updating SOP's, metrics collection and reporting
Desired skills/experience: Experience managing service delivery workflow, experience managing to SLA's or KPI's, good follow through and attention to detail
Desired certifications: ITIL Foundations
Description: System Operations Center (SOC) Manager is responsible for oversight and technical management of Tier 1 work rhythm, standard operating procedures (SOP's), and coordination of tasks through the enterprise service delivery tool - SupportWorks and managing tickets from Tier 1 through 3.
• Setting a service desk business rhythm
• Managing the service delivery team consisting of Tier 1 resources
• Defining, capturing, and communicating service delivery workflows and tools
• Coordinating the movement of products and platforms from Test to Production environments
• For programmatic tasks, following guidance and procedures from our Project Management Framework (PMF)
• Collaborate with technical resources to ensure resolution of production issues
• Communicate system health and metrics to workforce and Government Operations Manager
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.