Program Planning & Control Analyst
- Possess in-depth knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, analysis and reporting cycle, to include experience in EAC, variance and trend analysis.
- Support the development of program plans and estimates, establish contract baseline budgets, plan milestones and apply earned value methods.
- Establish management reserve, keep track of available funding and maintain financial control logs.
- Analyze and validate project costs and project performance status.
- Responsible for Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) maintenance, and charge number control.
- Perform moderately complex accounting and analytical tasks, including transaction processing, account reconciliation and analysis, preparation and analysis of moderately complex reports.
- Analyze program funding requirements, tracking of subcontractor costs & fees.
- Assist in developing presentations and metrics for internal and external customers and maintain a high level of customer focus.
- General knowledge of contract management procedures and government contracting processes.
- Support process improvement initiatives.
- Develop training materials and help train new employees on existing processes
- Reconcile weekly, monthly and cumulative costs and performance data
- Import/reconcile monthly budgets and AOP forecasts
- Maintain and update rate tables.
- Familiar with on-contract pricing procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
WHO WE ARE:
KBRwyle is KBR’s global government services organization. We deliver mission critical, full life cycle services that improve military readiness, drive innovation, and help ensure mission success. Since WWII, we have led many of the federal government’s most important programs in the areas of defense, space and technology. Today, our employees are solving some of the world’s most challenging problems and inspiring the future. KBRwyle core capabilities include engineering, operations, logistics, science, program and acquisition management, IT, cyber and security services.
Learn more about KBRwyle by visiting www.kbrwyle.com.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting or related field and 2 years of applicable experience.
- Proficient in Deltek accounting software (CostPoint, COGNOS)
- Expert on Excel
- Possess excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, along with ability to handle conflicting priorities among work groups.
- Capable of a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and high level of accountability.
- Ability to identify, diagnose, and resolve complex problems independently within a fixed period of time.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Project Finance
Primary Location: US-US-SC-Charleston
Req ID: 1080242