General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
• Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
• Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities
• Determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
• Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
BA/BS Computer Science or related field
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.