SAIC is seeking a highly competent and proactive Physical Security Officer to join our team in our Albuquerque, NM office. The ideal candidate shall focus on physical security to support an active customer program office and their impactful mission. The successful candidate must be able to work independently but also be a part of a collaborative team to meet all the customer’s security requirements. Exceptional organizational skills and follow-through are essential to assisting the customer with their extensive physical security needs.
Key responsibilities include:
• Must have a current/active TS/SCI
• Must have a Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of comprehensive security experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
• Must have minimum of 9 years of experience supporting and/or managing collateral, SCI and/or special access Industrial and Physical security disciplines/programs
• Requires a robust experience interpreting and implementing PHYSICAL security requirements of the NISPOM, ICD 705, ICD 705 Technical Specification, and ICS 705-1/2 builds standards
• Must have experience with physically inspecting and reviewing contractor facilities to determine if they are in compliance with customer guidelines and directives. In cases of non-compliance, advise the customer on steps to achieve accreditation.
• Must have experience providing Security Briefings (Educational, Facilities, Travel, Instructional, etc)
• Must be meticulous creation, maintenance and tracking of accredited facility documentation (CSP, FFC, TEMPEST checklists, Site Security Plans, CONOPS, Construction Blue Prints, floor plans, etc.)
• Have familiarity with submittal of facility waiver request paperwork
• Flexibility to provide surge support for other security functions when needed across the team
• Partner and develop relationships throughout the Government organization as well as with contractor companies
• Act as a liaison between the Accrediting authority and the contractor companies
• Pro-actively identify physical and program security requirements, problems, and sound solutions; imparting your expertise of security systems, concepts, and infrastructure
• Excellent verbal and written communicator and possess the ability to earn the trust of your peers, customers, and leadership