General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. Develops software/systems testing procedures and conducts tests
1. Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
2. Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing and maintenance.
3. Defines, develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures, and oversees testing.
4. Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
5. Oversees testing of purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experience Quality Assurance personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
8. May oversee quality-related training.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
- Experience with System Integration & Regression testing in a software development environment
- Exerience using Windows, FireFox, IE, MS Office, JIRA, Firebug
- Familiarity with Agile Development Best Practices
- Experience providing database support to an application team is desired
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.