Info Assurance Engineer
Job ID: 467146BR
Date posted: Apr. 10, 2019
Description:This position is for an Information Assurance Engineer working for Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS) in the Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) Information Security Office (ISO). Candidates must have at least 12 years of demonstrated, hands-on cybersecurity and/or Information Technology experience.
The candidate will join the RMS ISO Security Engineering team. In this capacity, the individual must take a balanced, risk approach to ensure the business needs are securely met within a reasonable risk threshold. At a high level, the candidate to fill this role will be responsible for:
- Threat Modeling & Cyber Risk Analysis
- Reviewing/approving Security Plans & Environment Reviews
- Secure Architecture, Design, Implementation
- Evaluation of new and evolving cyber security technologies
- Secure program support in waterfall and agile environments
- Public & Private Cloud (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Product and Technology Assessments
This individual will interface with personnel from Corporate Information Security (CIS), RMS IT, RMS programs and functional areas. This individual will be responsible for working with and mentoring less senior technical professionals.
Preferred locations include any Enterprise Business Services (EBS) or Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) major location.
Advanced understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud services and microservices
• Secure Software development lifecycle experience for waterfall and agile methodologies within web application and mobile development disciplines
• Experience with programming languages, inclusive of automation (Java, .NET, Python, Powershell, or similar)
• Experience with LM Corporate standard architectures, policy and procedures
• Demonstrated effective oral and written communicator to both executive management and technical staff
• Demonstrated team player
• Strong understanding of web application development and vulnerability remediation
• Experience with developing, testing and maintaining REST based services and APIs
• Familiar with container technologies such as Docker
• Experience with deploying applications and infrastructure components in AWS
• Certification credentials (CISSP, CISM, CEH, GIAC, or equivalent)
• Information Security related background
• Risk Based Governance experience
• Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Information Security/Information Assurance
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day