Integration and Test Manager
Job ID: 479254BR
Date posted: Apr. 10, 2019
City: Colorado Springs
Description:Are you looking for an exciting career at one of the top Aerospace and Defense Companies? A fulfilling position that challenges your mind, grows your skills, and contributes to our Nation’s most critical missions is right in front of you? At Lockheed Martin Space, we advance the frontiers of science, help militaries protect what matters most, and solve problems that others think are impossible. We have challenging missions that will inspire and innovate!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Integration and Verification Manager to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for the successful management, project leadership, technical leadership (cost, schedule and technical), and full spectrum leadership for the SBIRS O&M and S2E2 I&V Engineering team.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Leading an I&V development team to successfully execute scheduled test plan and execution activities, I&V resource and asset assignment & coordination
• Tactical and strategic processing capitalizing on windows of opportunity with impacts and/or availability (team, asset, schedule, etc.)
• Team building, mentoring, recognition, and staffing
• Clearly defining and delegating assignments; customer engagement and expectation management
• Supporting program leadership; communication within the team, across functional areas, and across companies
• Review and approval of artifacts for both LM and NG to ensure data received meets the team needs; provide weekly schedule, impact, and recovery status to leadership; provide weekly status charts; support required or as needed program meetings; provide weekly and monthly metrics
• Monthly VAR and CPR reporting for control accounts; identify and estimate risks and opportunities; support engineering change proposals, cost estimating efforts, and BOE development
• Mitigate road blocks; and strategic initiatives for cost and schedule savings.
• You must be able to travel to Boulder, Co; Denver Co; and Greeley, Co.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture supports employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Experience with DOORS
Control Account Management experience
Schedule management and impact mitigation experience
Project Management experience
Must be able to travel up to 10-25% of the time to various locations within Colorado (Boulder, Denver, Greeley).
Final Secret clearance required to start
Team Leadership and Team Building Experience
I&V Engineering Experience
Full spectrum leadership experience
Experience presenting to senior leaders and Government customers
Mobile ground system experience
SBIRS, SBIRS O&M, and/or S2E2 experience
Demonstrated success with Schedule Incentive Award Fee projects
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Test Engineering
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2