full-time employee contract
Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze malfunctions and inspect, install, maintain and troubleshoot integrated avionic instruments and flight control systems at the organizational level (OM)
• Advise on avionic instruments and flight control systems activities at the organizational level
• Analyze performance and isolate any malfunctions of the integrated avionics instruments and flight control systems
• Remove, align, install, and harmonize bore sights and conducts check outs of integrated avionic instrument and flight control systems.
• Inspect integrated avionic instruments and flight control systems
• Conduct On-the-Job Training (OJT) for assigned trainees
• Document all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures
• Order and receive parts
• Requires a minimum of five (5) years’ experience and at least 2 at the seven (7) level as and F-15 Avionics Systems Specialist, AFSC: 2A374, 2A371 or equivalent
• Experience in performing supervisory functions of B-Shop is also desirable
• The use and interpretation of intermediate level test equipment is also desirable