full-time employee contract
Join theManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of themost successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whetheryou've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAFseparation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance,working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets inthe sky.
Our programis a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in SaudiArabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit thenations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add inthe potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have anexciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTechMission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leaderin worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Forceas well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like totalk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Advise on technical problems related to munitions loading, launch release and suspension systems maintenance activities
• Establish maintenance control and workflow procedures
• Supervise aircraft armaments systems maintenance personnel
• Inspect and evaluate repair of munitions and non-turret mounted gun system and related munitions handling loading and test equipment
• Perform technical munitions system maintenance functions
• Interpret installation and maintenance policies to correct defective equipment
• Ensure availability of operating ground equipment tools and spare parts required
• Observe and ensure compliance with established safety procedures
• Improve work methods and procedures
• Perform bomb operation and post loading visual inspection of non-nuclear weapons
• Assign maintenance and repair functions to subordinates
• Must be a prior USAF weapon system specialist with at least 10 years’ experience and 7 level trained
• Requires knowledge of the basics of electricity and principles of physics, mechanics and pneudraulics as applied to munitions launch, release, suspension, fusing, arming and aircraft non-turret mounted gun systems
• Must have knowledge of precisions tools and test equipment, use and interpretation of blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams
• Understanding and application of maintenance management and munitions loading and safety procedure is mandatory
Experience performing supervisory functions such as:
• Loading and unloading, munitions or maintenance
• Repairs and modifications of munitions launch release
• Suspension or aircraft non-turret mounted guns system
• Experience in supply procedures is desirable