full-time employee contract
Join theManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of themost successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whetheryou've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAFseparation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance,working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets inthe sky.
Our programis a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in SaudiArabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit thenations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add inthe potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have anexciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTechMission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leaderin worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Forceas well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like totalk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, service and modify aircraft and related support equipment
• Maintain aircraft forms and records; perform crew chief, expediter, flight chief, line chief and maintenance staff functions
• Supervise tactical aircraft and related support equipment repairs
• Advise on technical problems related to repairs, maintenance, servicing and inspection of assigned aircraft and related support equipment
• Troubleshoot, repair, service, clean and modify aircraft, aircraft components and systems and related equipment
• Inspect assigned aircraft, components, systems and related equipment
• Perform On-the-Job Training for assigned trainees
• Document all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures
• Order and receive parts
• Requires a minimum of five (5) years experience in USAF AFSC: 2A373 of which two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level
• Qualification as an F-15 Aircraft Maintenance Specialist is mandatory