full-time employee contract
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Intelligence Analyst, will be responsible for day to day hands on monitoring of Government computer systems using the tools provided on site.
The successful candidate will be able to quickly learn a new customer environment and mission in order to aid them in detection of computer misuse.
Will report directly to customer senior management and will be responsible for the protection of customer’s computer systems from a user perspective.
• Detection of suspected instances of waste, fraud, and abuse involving customer's information systems
• Analytic support based on all source analysis
• Participate in technical meetings and working groups to address issues related to computer security and vulnerabilities. Prepare, write and present reports and briefings as required.
• Cable and report writing and coordination based upon analytic work
• Incorporate all security disciplines, recommend and develop requirements, specifications, designs, and procedure to satisfy program security policy and planning guidance
• Develop reports on activity findings, detailed information, and recommendations in support of the customer mission.
Experience with analytic trade craft, targeting, and all source analysis is highly desired.
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Minimum of 3 years in INTEL community and investigative or analytic experience.
Security Requirements: TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance