full-time employee contract
ManTech’s Mission Solutions &Services (MSS) Group is seeking an experienced federal health focused VicePresident to drive customer relationships and business outcomes within theFederal Civilian business unit with annual revenues in excess of $500 million. This position will directly support the Health Division and can be based innorthern Virginia, Washington, DC, or Maryland location. The positionwill drive strategy and growth insupport of the federal health portfolio with agencies to include Human Services(HHS), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Centers for DiseaseControl and Prevention (CDC), and National Institutes of Health (NIH).
The Vice President is responsible for strategic positioning, businessdevelopment, customer relations, and business planning to build and sustainrevenue growth and profitability. This individual fosters strategicgrowth through the development and implementation of a detailed sales plansupporting the business unit’s organic growth.
Demonstrated capability to:
• Flawlessly execute with organic growth and identify andintegrate key merger and acquisition targets
• Operate as astrong team player with ability to work with operational leadership and programmanagement to engage in building customer relationships, understandingcapabilities, and building new business
• Growcustomer/agency accounts
• Have a breadth and depth of knowledge for the specificcustomers/agencies of the business unit
• Maintain contacts with the peers in the industry, Partners,Primes, Subcontractors and Customers.
• Sustain strong familiarity with operational/technicalaspects of solutions and service delivery
Operationalizing Vision and Strategy:
• Demonstrated record of developing and implementingsuccessful, comprehensive growth plans
• Proven record of setting measurable objectives to achieveoutcomes, to include identifying the ways and means for accomplishing thoseobjectives, using a strong metrics-based approach
• Ability to envision the interfaces, interdependence, andactivities between multiple programs
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical fieldand related experience
• A minimum of 10-15 years of overall experience and aminimum of 10 years of business management
• Experience leading growth initiatives for a largeorganization, including experience in enterprise technology or cyber securitycapabilities and solutions.
• Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of identified customerset, as well as other services and agencies, and proven experience inidentifying sales growth opportunities
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to travel
MBA is desired. Certifications to include CISSP, CRISC, CISA,ITEL, IAM is desirable for full breadth and depth of understanding technicalsolutions
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None, ability to obtain SecretClearance
Applicants selected will be subjectto a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirementsfor access to classified information.