What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Program Manager supporting our Patriot Product Line as the Deployment, Fielding, and Sustainment (DFS) Supply Support Sub-Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead. The DFS Supply Support Sub-IPT Lead will report to the DFS IPT Lead and will regularly interact with the IPT, Cross-Business Teams (CBT) and Program Management Office (PMO) leadership on strategy, status, and direction. This position will be responsible for delivery of Patriot spares and management of kitting activities. This position will provide oversight to multiple program teams executing Supply Support scope, and work to solve problems when cost, schedule, or scope variances arise. In addition, this position will work closely with the Operations, Global Supply Chain, Quality, Engineering, IIS, IPT Leadership and Program Management teams to apply disciplined program management processes and utilize tools to establish and monitor metrics and trends to ensure excellence in execution.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Basic/Required Qualifications:
- Performance to cost and schedule targets
- Sub-IPT leads define program execution plan to be implemented by DFS program leads
- Maintain open and frequent communication with DFS program leads
- Support proposal activities by providing recommended program deployment & fielding execution plan
- Resolve cost, scope, and schedule issues
- Establish and drive roadmaps for supply support
- Support the Risk & Opportunity process across all programs
- Support DFS program leads to meet requirements with external partners
- Balance alignment between program and product roadmap objectives
- Minimum 12 years of prior relevant experience
- University Degree
- Experience in logistics support environment and/or equivalent business experience
- Experience in the planning, production, and management of complex systems
- Knowledge and/or experience implementing Earned Value Management Systems and Risk & Opportunity Management
- Knowledge of Integrated Product Development System (IPDS)
- Experience in program planning, budgeting, and tracking to cost and schedule
- Experience in leading a team including members from engineering, operations, integrated supply chain, and/or quality
- Program Management Excellence (PMX) Certification, or ability to obtain within a year of service
- Active Secret Security Clearance (DoD)
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
- Master’s Degree
- Patriot System product knowledge experience
- Knowledge and application of Logistics principles
- Program Management or Integrated Product Team experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with time-critical requirements
- Experience managing through organizational change and rapid growth
- Ability to lead by influence and collaboration
- Elevated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, general proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed oriented with ability to detect anomalies within execution streams
- Ability to effectively work in a team, inspiring confidence in others
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.