Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a Material Program Manager to be responsible for managing program supply chain activities for a Mission Support and Modernization (MSM) program located in Colorado Springs. This includes managing Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Task Orders within the program. This individual is the liaison between the program office, engineering, operations and the Supply Chain organization in ensuring that customer requirements are being met and Program/Business objectives are achieved.
The ideal candidate will understand the value of being a great teammate, be a self-starter, capable of achieving organizational and program objectives, and able to interface with all levels of internal management, supplier management and the external customer.
Candidates for this position must have ability to obtain an active secret security clearance and be able to work within the restrictions of a secure work environment. Our successful candidate will understand the financial commitments the business has made to MSM and will understand his/her team's contributions to business success.
Key responsibilities include; supplier management, material/services forecasting, cost/ schedule/ quality management performance, metrics, supplier assessments, sourcing strategies, and leading proposal activities. This individual may serve as the Earned Value Control Account Manager (CAM) to the program for supply chain. The MPM will provide input to the program EAC reviews including supply chain risk and opportunities. The MPM will use R6 Sigma and critical thinking skills to propose sound and innovative business solutions to increase operational efficiencies to insure business area and program success.
· 8+ years’ experience with a strong knowledge of supply chain, material procurement, MRP, material receiving, material estimating, and finance
· Proven ability leadership role in direct management and leading supply chain activities in government and commercial defense markets, developing material strategies
· Preparing and executing Material Program Plans (MPPs)
· Working knowledge of supply chain disciplines such as subcontract management, procurement, logistics, and asset management
· Identifying and mitigating program risks as they pertain to material requirements
· Help manage material financials, including sales, cash flow and EACs
· Support Supplier Management Reviews and Program Business Reviews
· Experience with 6 Sigma projects (both Supply Chain and program)
· Proven ability resolving Supply Chain issues for the program
· Working knowledge of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, FCPA, public law, quality, warranty clauses, EX/IM
· A good working knowledge of program contracts and proposals
· Experience converting customer requirements and terms & conditions into procurement requirements for suppliers
· A working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· U.S. Citizenship
· Ability to work in an IPT environment· Experience operating in the International environment, ITAR and EX/IM (Export/Import) requirements, processes and skills that support international business.
· Knowledge and application of PRISM (SAP)
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to assign the appropriate priorities to various tasks
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Good presentation skills
· MPM Level 4 certification
· Experience with SAP PRISM/APEX / Business Warehouse
· Six Sigma Certification or equivalent
· Earned Value Management Systems Certification
· Material Program Manager Certification
· Subcontract Management Certification
Required Education (including Major):
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Management, Supply Chain or similar or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.