Raytheon IIS/CSM is looking for team player with a strong knowledge and experience in all facets of warehouse operations including but not limited to Receiving, Data Entry, Scanning, Packaging, Inventory, Shipping, Transportation & Audits. You will interact with personnel on a daily basis whether in person or via other communication channels. You will have the opportunity to transport customer items within the Washington Metropolitan Area and on a nationwide basis as well. Our operations will require you to work in inclement weather (Rain, Snow, Heat & Humidity) to complete our mission. Individuals will be required to lift 50 pound items unaided, obtain a DOT Medical Card, Drive Forklifts, be certified for DOT/IATA Hazardous Materials, ElectroStatic Discharge. We are looking for a professional with proven ability to fulfill customer requirements, be a self starter, and willing to go the extra mile in meeting customer demands. You will work in a fast pace dynamic environment with other quality personnel. Having an NPMA certification would be a plus.
Manages, develops or carries out shipment in accordance with local established business policies, procedures and public law. Ensures accuracy of all information, assists with local customer inventories, transportation, import/export requirments, and customer returns in conjunction with business area personnel. Hours of operations are based upon customer mission requirements. Must travel to Sterling, Va. on a daily basis.
· Must have TS/SCI w/ Poly Security Clearance
· Demonstrable experience in Logistics;
Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
· Proven ability to be a team player with excellent customer service skills
· Must have ability to lift 50 pound items unaided
· Must have or be able to obtain DOT Medical Card
· Must have a good driving record and capable of driving upto a 26 foot box truck
Must be willing and able to work in inclement weather (Rain, Snow, Heat, Humidity, etc) to complete required mission
· NPMA Certification
· CDL Class A Drivers License
· Forklift Certified
· Previous experience transporting items within Washington Metropolitan Area and across country
Required Education (including Major):
· Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree= 8 years of additional applicable experience).
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 137931
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.