• The Subcontract Program Manager (SPM), will be responsible for managing the Honeywell(HW) and Northrop Grumman(NGC) Inertial Measurement Unit(IMU) Product Portfolio supporting product lines within Raytheon Missile Systems. The SPM is the key point of contact and is responsible for leadership of all activities related to the development and production of hardware subsystems deliverable to Raytheon Missile Systems. The SPM provides both strong programmatic and technical leadership to the Supply Chain SPD to enable flawless execution and will be the Supplier Integrated Product Team Lead across all functional organizations to ensure that proper staffing is in place and the timely delivery of products and services are in accordance with the contract(s). These products are technically complex and are critical components for Raytheon Missile Systems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The SPM is responsible for the overall deliverables and performance of NGC/HW IMU product lines, utilizing a Raytheon team comprised of one or more Supplier Engineers, Responsible Engineers, Subcontract Managers and Supplier Quality Engineers.
• Drive NGC/HW to improved technical performance and successfully reduce non-conformances with thorough RCCA.
• Support major proposal efforts within Programs including ROMs, NTEs, and firm proposal Basis of Estimates (BOEs).
• Partner with Program Managers/Directors/all Senior Leaders to ensure successful execution of all Honeywell contractual commitments.
• Support financial planning activities including forecasts, AOP and EAC.
• Provide direction at various levels to multiple programs and functional support representatives (Team of 5) who are responsible for the day-to-day execution of our programs ensuring support for current program milestones.
• Interface extensively with internal and external Stakeholders in current performance of existing contracts and in establishing key growth strategies, development of technology roadmaps, and ensuring opportunity pipeline is robust.
• Prepare and present executive briefs to senior executives, internal and external Customers.
• Develop and execute recovery plans for negative variances (cost, schedule, performance) arising from program execution.
• Develop/exercise control systems and reports that accurately measure progress and identify potential problems in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken, and ensure the meeting of contract commitments.
• Drive a culture of agility and flawless execution throughout the organization.
• Frequent (~50%) travel to this Supplier, located in multiple domestic locations, will be required to assist with programmatic and technical issue resolution.
• Minimum of ten (10) years progressive experience; preferably managing mid-to-large sized control accounts or small to mid-size Programs, in a complex and dynamic environment.
• Supply Chain, Production and or Business Management experience in a highly regulated environment.
• Strong technical and program management background; preferably with demonstrated success developing creative and innovative solutions for technical and programmatic business challenges.
• Current Secret clearance
• Energetics and or Mechanical subsystem Development and Production
• At least the equivalent of RMS PM Certification Level 5 or ability to obtain Level 4 within 12 months.
• Experience with complex systems with significant financial impact.
• Supplier Management Experience and Program Customer Interface.
•�Basic knowledge of: Earned Value Management (especially in a PRISM environment)
• Understanding of Raytheon IPDS and Gating Process.
• Demonstrated problem solving using innovation and ingenuity to reach solutions that are aligned with organizational objectives.
• Ability to influence organizations and people without direct authority.
Required Education (Including Major):
Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or other related technical field.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 137183
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.