Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) has an opening for a Control Account Manager (CAM). The CAM's primary responsibility is to manage assigned scope, schedule and technical execution. This CAM role will support task leads on Mission Systems & Sensors (MSS) programs. MSS is a business area within Raytheon’s Integrated Defense Systems containing various programs producing, upgrading and sustaining products that work together to provide protection against ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, aircraft and other threats with many international customers.
This is a part time (~30 hour per week) opportunity.
WLED is a systems engineering organization whose main objective is to influence hardware, software, and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability and economical ownership by the customer and end users.
NOTE: This position can be a salary grade G09 or G10 based on thecandidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, educationand responsibilities required for the position.
Specific tasks responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Engineering Task Leads, Program Managers, Finance and Planners in weekly and monthly cost and schedule reporting
- Provide control account administration and earned value analysis for assigned scope to assist development of task metrics, analysis and program reporting
- Develop input to Latest Revised Estimates (LRE) Report data for bid metrics
- Coordinate program start-up activities including development of Integrated Master Plan/Schedule (IMP/IMS), milestones, Performance Measurement Baseline, and Risk and Opportunity for assigned scope
- Consolidate and present financial and schedule status and reviews
- Develop and present tracking books slides as required by program and directorate
- Lead Estimates at Completion (EAC) for program and functional requirements
- Report and analyze weekly and monthly cost and schedule status
- Generate, review and present variance analysis reports
- Assist in coordinating Inter Organizational Transfers (IOT) activity including statements of work, budget and schedule
- Monitor, draft and approve Baseline Change Requests (BCRs)
- 6 years Prior Experience working in project management, engineering management or related discipline
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) or prior experience managing execution, schedule, and budget for engineering projects
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, and have strong verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as within a team/collaborative environment.
- Familiarity with Department of Defense development, production and sustainment programs and processes is highly desired
- Prior CAM, finance, or task lead experience preferably in the defense industry
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Earned Value Certification or equivalent
- Experience developing and reporting Estimate at Completion (EAC)
- Proven experience developing and managing Integrated Master Schedule/Plan (IMS/IMP)
- Prior experience participating in Integrated Baseline Reviews and Joint Surveillance Reviews
- Demonstrated ability to develop and integrate solutions to complex programs, prior experience in engineering planning
- Prior experience working in engineering, operations, supply chain or quality
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Advanced degree or MBA desired
- You must be eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
BS/BA in a major related to this job description. 8+ years of relevant field experience may be considered in lieu of a BS/BA. (Two years related work experience can substitute for one year of education)NOTE: This position can be a salary grade G09 or G10 based on thecandidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, educationand responsibilities required for the position.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.