General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Required skills/experience: Project Management, Administration and Development of Learning web sites ans applications, Provision, Install, Test and maintain network and hardware
• The Learning Design and Development Unit (LDD) IT Program Manager will be expected to:
• Provide close support for the development and administration of LDD web sites, applications and other specialized systems, including peripheral equipment used for the production of multi-media graphics products.
• IT Project Administration will be expected to prepare IT system requirements,
• Plans cost estimates in coordination with facilities representatives
• Provision, install, test, and maintain network hardware and software used for the production of video and multi-media print and graphics products
• Serves as LDD’s focal point for security accreditation, information management and vendor maintenance services throughout system life cycles.
• The LDD IT Project Manager will work in close coordination with the LDD technical team and external representatives as required to support system installation planning, security accreditation and maintenance.
• Familiarity with IT security standards and processes is required.
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.