SAIC has an immediate need for a Software Integrator to support a customer in Charleston, SC.
The IdOps Software Integrator will Assist Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Atlantic with Integration Support to for the United States Marine Corp (USMC) IdOps systems to include portable forensic exploitation laboratory kits and biometric handheld devices.
The Software Integrator role responsibilities include:
• Integrating computing hardware, peripheral components, cabling, and ruggedized transit case(s) in accordance with the Technical Data Package (TDPs).
• Installing third party software. Integrate approved software onto designated hardware.
• Integrating backup/restore, configure, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform other engineering services for the IdOps programs.
• Removing debugging and other development software (e.g., Eclipse, JUnit, Retina) from the production baseline.
• Creating and maintaining a “recovery” Installation (CDRL A028) image and instructions to be provided with each system for field recovery of a system.
• Performing application and cybersecurity installation, integration, image capture, installation packaging creation, scripting and automation of cybersecurity, application and software updates or upgrades.
• Performing diagnostic testing and troubleshooting of hardware and software components for fielding.
• Assisting in the development and review of Technical Documentation
• Performing code development, unit testing, integration testing, and debugging on IdOps applications on Windows and Android platforms
• Assisting with planning, analysis of alternatives, and procurement of COTS and GOTS software components
• Windows Deployment Workbench using DoD Secure Host Baselines
Basic Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree from accredited institution (preferably a BS degree in Electrical, Systems, Computer Engineering; Computer Science or Physical Science) or four years of experience in lieu of degree, plus six (6) years or more experience.
• Six (6) plus years of experience military hardware testing experience
• Android application development preferred
• Proficient in at least the following or similar programming languages to support integration: SQL, C#, VBS, HTML, HTA, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and Python,
• Expertise working as a software system test engineer completing verification and validation testing
• Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a DoD security clearance