full-time employee contract
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Engineers and deploys virtual and physical network environments and assets.
• Strong interpersonal skills are required as the position works closely with customers to fulfill requirements and meet expectations.
• Maintain data files and control procedures for a complex system of network computers
• Responsible for system security and data integrity
• Assigns passwords and use of resources
• Backs up files as required
• BS degree (in Computer Science or IT related field) and four years of related experience.
• Equivalent Experience/Education
• Minimum four years of system admin experience to include:
o An understanding of Virtual Automation software: Ansible, vRealize Orchestrator, Puppet, Chef, Cisco NXO, Saltstack
• DoD Secret level clearance
• Ability to obtain a DoD TS/SCI clearance/access
• Understand storage technologies (Data-store, SAN, NFC, Fiber Channel, etc.)
• Setup, configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft and Linux domain environments
• Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange servers
• 2+ years of experience using VMware
• 5+ years of experience using Windows/Linux