full-time employee contract
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with a dynamic team comprised of Tier 1 & 2 Network Engineers and Systems Administrators
• Support networking monitoring operations across the Cyber Security Ranges and Internet Boundaries
• Support helpdesk operations
• Support service requests and route to appropriate team for action
• Coordinate with the Architecture and Engineering teams conduct installations of hardware and software
• Identify and diagnose problems affecting network performance
• Interface with customers to collect requirements
• Mentor and provide guidance to other Systems Administratorss
• Provide recommendations to enhance and improve network performance
• Troubleshoot hardware and software systems as needed
• Interface with vendors to address problem escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance
• Maintain a complex range of computer components and systems.
• Provides client consulting and training on the interfacing and use of the facilities.
• Assist in the planning and coordination of major computer network initiatives.
• Conduct and oversee maintenance activities
• Utilizes monitoring, performance analysis, network management, software and hardware equipment to trouble shoot and isolate problems, gauge network performance, and trace data and protocol activity.
• Assist in devising solutions to complex operational problems within the capacity and operational limitations of installed equipment.
• Executes contingency plans for network software and hardware failures including isolated and major outages.
• Requires Bachelor’s degree (in IT or Computer Science, or related technical field), and 6-8 years of related experience or equivalent.
• MCSA or MCSE Certification
• Security + Certification
• Experience with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
• Proficiency and knowledge with the following technologies:
o Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10)
o Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016)
o VMware 6.x
o Active Directory
o NFS/SAN Storage