General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
• Experience leading a software development team
• Experience with agile development environment with multiple task priorities
• Experience in requirements development, system architecture, system design and an ability work with the enterprise architect.
• Ability to assist with requirements, analysis, design, development and verification of a full life cycle balanced system solution.
• Assist with customer assessments/operation needs to define system performance, requirements, integrate technical parameters, and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces.
• Proficient in gap analysis that seeks to address affordability, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, vulnerability and other specialties to ensure mission success.
• Develops, maintains, and identifies improvements for the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment process.
• Proficient in program management and crafting schedules, loading resources and controlling change throughout the system’s life cycle.
Required certifications: N/A
• Able to perform requirements management and analysis
• Strong end-to-end systems thinking
• Proficient in understanding software development and processes
• Agile comprehension and experience with JIRA or as a ScrumMaster
• Proficient as an IT manager
• Understands the security assessment and authorization process
• Excellent technical writing skills
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.