Engineer (Construction) Equipment Quality Inspector
- Military veterans preferred
Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing data to make decisions that improve equipment readiness, maintenance quality, performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and display data to allow decision making based on maintenance history and quality performance data.
- Monitors the activities of all personnel engaged in the input, receipt, and dissemination of GCSS and related reports.
- Use and interpret GCSS reports to identify maintenance status, trends and process deficiencies.
- Assists in the preparation of Maintenance Management SOP, Maintenance Management inspections and inspection reports.
- Coordinates with management to train employees on the techniques and tools to identify, analyze, and lead efforts to solve problems and to provide improved customer satisfaction.
- Conducts classes on maintenance management subjects.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements. Establish and lead teams to work process improvement initiatives. Document team progress.
- Collect, monitor, display, interpret, and communicate process metrics to senior management team.
- Achieve quality performance and productivity goals.
- Provides coordination with other groups to accomplish tasks outside normal areas of responsibility.
- Develops and implements new maintenance management processes/procedures as needed.
- Conducts meetings and technical presentations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Eight years of directly related work experience in USMC Quality Control and/or Maintenance (MOS 0411, 3510, 3529, 2110, 2149, 1310, or 1349).
- Working knowledge of MCO 4790.2, MCO P4400.150, GCSS-MC, MPR, and other GCSS-MC reports.
- In-depth understanding of Marine Corps policies, regulations, and orders.
- Analytical ability combined with knowledge and application of quality assurance principles and techniques.
- Familiar with Six Sigma or other process improvement methods.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of maintenance management functional areas.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of DoD publications and associated resources to include Marine Corps Publication Distribution System (MCPDS).
- Ability to use standard commercial word processing, database, spreadsheet, and statistical software applications.
- Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to this position.
- Candidates who have held the USMC MOS of 0411.
Job: Logistics & Government Services
Primary Location: US-US-FL-Jacksonville
Req ID: 1080314
More Jobs For Veterans...