Cyber Architect Senior Staff
Job ID: 479612BR
Date posted: Apr. 11, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:Now more than ever, Lockheed Martin’s customers are focusing on, and demanding increased security of our platforms and products. As a member of the LM Aero Cyberworks Team, you will be able to apply your unique skills to protect our customers products and help ensure mission success in the face of the evolving cyber threat landscape.
The chosen candidate for this position will work in the LM Aeronautics Cyber Range (ACR), a new world class facility to perform platform penetration testing and cyber security assessment of embedded avionics and weapons systems support of various Aeronautics programs.
This position requires a strong background in various hardware processing architectures with specific attention to embedded avionics and aircraft systems that utilize Real-Time Operating System (RTOS).
The chosen candidate for this position must be willing to learn and grow with the demands of the business while being able to lead others and deliver results. This will also require effective documentation and verbal communication skills to help inform and educate leadership and customers.
Due to the dynamics of the Team Charter, the chosen candidate must have the ability to multi-task and perform in an interrupt-driven, non-deterministic environment while working independently and as a team. As such, this position requires the ability to foster new ideas/concepts and generate synergy with the team, maintain a team and mission-oriented attitude, and be self-motivated when given strategic goals.
Must be a US citizen. This position requires special access and a Top Secret clearance updated within the last 6 years to start.
Typically has 6 - 9 years of experience in engineering development, test, or cyber security with strong background in the following:
- Experience with HDL (VHDL/Verilog) and HVL (SystemVerilog), SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA), UVM for FPGAs, CPLDs and/or ASICs
- Hardware Verification experience including test procedure development, robustness testing and debug
- Experience with hardware configuration management and problem reporting tools
- Experience with Microprocessor (PowerPC, Intel–based, SOC) designs
- Experience setting up test bench configurations (i.e. HWIL, Simulation, etc.)
- Experience with Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools
•Effective analytical and critical thinking skills along with proven problem solving and follow-through
• Ability to work in teams and communicate clearly across various levels of engineers
• Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
• Ability to communicate the role/significance of technical details in the context of the broader impact to a platform
• Organizational skills and ability to multi-task with little/no oversight
• Experience with hardware emulators and development of emulators for virtualization
• Familiarity with Information Security practices
• Incident Response – forensics and system/network integrity
• Cryptography, encryption and algorithm analysis, etc.
• Demonstrated proficiency in development of applications, custom tools, and solutions in various coding languages to include SQL, Python, Django, Perl, Ruby, PHP, Java, etc.
• Experience with security tools such as Kali Linux, as well as able to find unique ways to use other tools for embedded pen testing
• Certifications (CEH, CEPT, LPT, OSCP, etc.)
• Willingness to mentor junior-level team members
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Information Security/Information Assurance
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day