Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Agile Business Analyst to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
• Able to quickly understanding the business issues and data challenges of the client’s organization and use them to drive requirements gathering, documentation and business analysis.
• Supporting the client through early problem detection, idea generation, and offering creative solutions.
• Facilitating working group meetings and eliciting business requirements from conversations with stakeholders.
• Guide activities by facilitating daily and weekly status meetings, making recommendations on priorities and preferences, and continuously gathering user feedback.
• Conducting and reviewing organizational systems & implementations, proposes process improvement recommendations.
• Identify and write business rules/stories that best represent the business policies and procedures that will support the goals and priorities
• Work as a member of the Scrum Team to translate the requirements and expectations for the development/configuration of the product
• Design workflow architectures
• Escalate issues and requirements immediately to the Product Owner and team leaders
• Ability to develop and conduct stakeholder & client training session on the new product features.
• Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science
• 8 years of experience in management consulting
• Previous experience in federal government contracting.
• Experience eliciting, gathering, documenting, and tracking business requirements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to take little direction and achieve quality results independently.
• Strong customer service focus
• Extremely detail oriented with strong analytical skills
• Excellent group facilitation skills
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Experience applying agile methodologies to programs and projects outside of the traditional SDLC
• US citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust
• Agile Training/Certificates a plus
• Experience with the Salesforce environment a plus
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.