Job Description: Sr. Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services Finance is seeking a candidate to support the Business Manager in the Product Support Comms, Seapower, MilC2 (CSMC2) business area. This individual will work on multiple programs and be responsible for a wide variety of tasks such as IOT processing, program control, earned value reporting, project setup and maintenance, monthly financial forecasting and analysis, quarterly estimates at completion, proposals, management reporting and briefings.
In this position, the candidate will utilize many different real world business tools such as the EAC Data Integration Tool (EDIT+) for the Estimate at Completion (EAC) process and Sarbanes Oxley compliance; Monthly Forecasting, Annual Operating and Five Year Plan preparation using the Rplan system; and the cost proposal tool (ACES). The candidate will also utilize business software packages such as SAP/APEX, Business Warehouse (BW), and Program Management Excellence (PMX) to provide technical analysis for financial reporting of various program funding profiles, sales outlooks, billing projections, and variance analysis. This position will be an integrated part of a fast paced Finance team where multitasking and individual initiative are key requirements.
The candidate will also be called upon to assist with new pursuits/proposals and provide general assistance to the Finance CBT. Candidate will be provided challenging opportunities on both individual and team assignments that will help build a foundation for both career and personal development within the Finance function. This position is uniquely able to give a wide sampling and vast exposure to potential assignments within Finance and Business ranging from Program Cost and Control, Proposals and Estimating, Financial Planning and Analysis, to Budgets and Planning.
- At least 4 years experience in financial analysis or a related field
- Familiarity with and working knowledge of SAP/APEX/PRISM
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel (advanced), Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Shows initiative by seeking ways to improve processes and data analysis
- Works under general direction and participates in determining objectives of assignment
- Experience with financial forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis
- Experience with application of finance principles, concepts, practices, and standards
- General working knowledge of earned value principles, techniques, and policies
- EDIT+, ACES, and MPM experience a plus
Required Education (including Major):
- BA, BS, or BBA in Finance, Accounting, or Economics. Additional 8 years of directly related experience may substitute for education.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.