full-time employee contract
· Provide QM engineering expertise to a wide range of activities and missions supporting fixed, mobile, and portable systems for border security.
· Perform QM Analysis as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing technical advisory and lead system integrator technical oversight to the government division lead.
· Provide mission critical services for quality management, supporting acquisitions at the program and project level, analyzing stakeholder requirements, and maintaining compliant solutions while balancing risks due to cost, schedule and technical. performance.
· Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes and devise and review specifications for products or processes.
· Support integration planning with Configuration Control Boards, policies / processes for risk management, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), quality management plan (QMP) development, and continuous process improvement.
· Serve in a key QM engineering role during design reviews to ensure performance meets specified milestone entrance/exit criteria and government-established top-level requirements.
· Review products, processes and systems on an ongoing basis to determine where improvements can be made.
· Support the technical review process and assess performance and work products.
· Assist in joint QM impact analyses and develop mitigation strategies to reduce system development acquisition risks.The candidate must possess a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end System Development Life Cycle .