full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cross Domain Solutions Engineer to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Deploys Enterprise Cross Domain Solutions.
· Engineers and deploys capabilities to provide new functionality, improve system performance/availability, and for generating efficiencies in the maintenance of the operational environment.
· Provides Tier 2 maintenance support for deployed CDS technologies.
· Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to CDS technologies.
· Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of CDS technologies within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
· Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
· Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
· Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
· Minimum/General Experience: two years of related experience.
· Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and Information Assurance.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
· IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification
Demonstrated technical experience:
· Expertise with GOTS and COTS CDS technologies on the UCDSMO approved products list
· Expertise with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations.
· Ability to convert functional cybersecurity requirements into system requirements.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
· Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
· Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
· Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a CI polygraph.