full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Junior Infrastructure O&M Administrator to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assists with performing engineering support and system administration of specialized cybersecurity applications, systems and networks in a Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC) environment to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore.
· Assists with creation, editing, and management of signatures, rules, filters, and custom content for specialized cybersecurity systems including but not limited to network and host-based IDS, IPS, and SIEM systems.
· Assists with maintaining cybersecurity test beds and test and evaluation of new cybersecurity applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms.
· Provides Tier 2 maintenance support for deployed cybersecurity technologies within the CSOC.
· Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
· Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
· Minimum/General Experience: 0-2 years of related experience.
· Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and Information Assurance.
· CNDSP-Infrastructure Support (SSCP, CEH) certification
Demonstrated technical experience:
· Familiarity with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment, including network/host IDS and IPS, and SIEM technologies.
· Familiarity with cybersecurity enterprise scanning and continuous monitoring, enterprise host/network security and intrusion detection.
· Familiarity with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
· Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
· Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
· Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a CI polygraph.