SAIC has an immediate need for a Software Engineer to support the development of Precision Fires Manager (PFM) C2 Software System on Windows 10.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide software development and maintenance support for various software products/programs developed under the S3I’s Battle Operations Software Suite, with primary focus on supporting the suite’s user requested requirements and functionality.
· Work on an Agile development team, designing, implementing, documenting, building, and unit testing software in a Windows/Visual Studio Code development environment.
· Collaborate with architect and senior software engineers to ensure quality products.
BS degree in relevant field of study (Computer Science, Software, Electrical, or Computer engineering, etc.) and 5+ years of experience in software development.
· Object Oriented Analysis and Design methods
· Agile software development processes
· Strong mathematical proficiency
· Experience with the full software development lifecycle (e.g., Requirements, Design, Development, and Test)
· Understanding of object-oriented concepts, complex data structures
· Familiarity with web frameworks such as Angular or Aurelia
· Visual StudioCode, Git, Atlassian Tools
· Web Development
· Secret Level Security Clearance