General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
The F-35 Lightning II Program is the Department of Defense's focal point for defining affordable next generation strike aircraft weapon systems for the Navy, Air Force, Marines, and our allies. The F-35 will bring cutting-edge technologies to the battlespace of the future. The JSFs advanced airframe, autonomic logistics, avionics, propulsion systems, stealth, and firepower will ensure that the F-35 is the most affordable, lethal, supportable and survivable aircraft ever to be used by so many warfighters across the globe.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Master Scheduler will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, coordination, and briefing of all associated schedules. Will be responsible for providing segment-level and system-level activities and milestones to the master schedule. Assist management in performing and meeting program requirements; develop, maintain and distribute all schedules; provide schedule analysis and highlight potential schedule risks that may affect the program.
• Prepare and coordinate the modeling and re-engineering of the Integrated Master Schedule for new or existing programs
• Communicate schedule impacts and propose corrective actions to applicable stakeholders.
• Implement, maintain and manage planning products in support of planning processes.
• Maintains and coordinates vertical and horizontal schedule integration between supplemental schedules, the Integrated
Master Schedule, and the Program Summary Master Schedule.
• Responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of project level work schedules. The candidate will support
and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)in the current Microsoft Project application and beyond.
• Coordinate with the Project Managers to obtain status of work assignments and completion rates.
• Prepare and/or contribute input for cost, schedule and performance variance reports.
• Six (6) years of experience developing and managing a project or program schedule that will communicate to all levels of the project team and stakeholders effectively.
• Four (4) years of experience with MS Project and MS Project Server.
• Applicant must be a self-starter and be able to conform to shifting priorities, timelines and demands
• Must work well independently and in teams/groups with all levels of management and peers.
• Experience in analyzing program/project status and providing documentation to support project/program.
• Skills must include: MS Office Suite (specifically project management tools and solid command of Microsoft Project, Word,
Excel and PowerPoint).
• Experience with ITSM based services.
• ITIL Foundation Certified.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.