ManTech is seeking a motivated, career,and customer-oriented Marketing & Communications Lead to join our team in theReston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to multiple federal agencies through the Continuous Diagnostic&Mitigation (CDM) Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility,cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you cancontribute innovative solutions and consult with many different federalagencies to enhance their Information Assurance (IA) programs and continuousmonitoring capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional brand voice and writing savvy, B2B/B2G communications skills, practice in content of various formats in the modern digital age, technological astuteness, and a flare for organic marketing channels that support the DEFEND E Agencies.
He or she will strike the balance between ’ideation‘ and ’execution‘ – possessing the ability to both develop sound strategy and follow through with end-to-end execution, and maximize the reach and impact of each content asset, and audience.
This position is responsible for varied and integrated marketing and communications products and services including: externally facing newsletters and other print publications; web, e-news and other online communications; media and public relations; and marketing.
This individual understands how content ecosystems can create true differentiation for the brand, drive business results, and improve Stakeholder engagement.
The main focus of the position will be to develop, manage , and optimize the Agency experience - ability to identify marketing opportunities, challenges and solutions, and translate into documented marketing strategy & planning strategic and delivery roadmaps, and actionable deliverables.
- Collaborate with internal Deputy Project Managers (DPM) stakeholders to develop, implement, communicate, deliver, and interpret Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as leading indicators on a monthly basis
- Collect and analyze information and data to gain a deeper understanding, identify strategic improvement opportunities, and make recommendations based on analysis
- Collaborate effectively with client-facing teams to provide Agency specific strategic insights and offer suggestions and recommendations that will improve the Agency CDM experience
- Translate complex topics/solutions/products into understandable and compelling communication vehicles that drive CDM awareness and engagement with the DEFEND E agencies
- Partner with ManTech’s Corporate Marketing Communications to develop CDM awareness materials on time and within agreed timelines.
- Provide recommendations to improve the effectiveness of marketing communications efforts
- Evaluate business and organizational challenges relating to Marketing and develop solutions to address those challenges
- Own end-to-end marketing campaigns to drive a deeper understanding of the CDM program and bolster DEFEND E Agency engagement
- Work closely with the DPMs to define the service offerings and packaging to meet our Agency KPI’s and business objectives.
- Create high-impact messaging and positioning, tools, collateral, and content, including compelling presentations, flyers, infographics, videos and web copy
- Other work as directed by the Service Strategy DPM.
- 7-10 years of marketing communications experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Business or related field
- 8+ years of experience in professional roles
- Experience in B2B or B2G is required.
- Flexibility and attention to detail; must be able to manage multiple projects and navigate changing priorities while maintaining excellent work
- Provide superior customer service to a range of stakeholders both internal and external
- Agile; able to move quickly and collaborate across teams and roles to get things done
- Demonstrable skills in strategic planning and execution strategic initiatives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of general marketing concepts and terminology, strong business acumen
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Strong Project Management skills
- Essential to be an effective communicator and motivator with all levels of the organization and within the communities we serve, building strong working relationships in formulating and developing business strategies to achieve specific goals and objectives
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, exhibits a positive attitude and a professional demeanor